My Cart: 0 item(s)
Spark Retardant Forks (Spark Resistant Forks)CLICK TO FILL OUT SPECIAL ORDER FORK FORM
- Used on forklifts operating in hazardous conditions.
- Forks are coated in brass in order to resist sparks.
- Rear of upright and hooks do not contain brass coating.
- Common in chemical plants, grain elevators, mines, paint plants, and arsenal manufacturing.
- Stainless steel forks also available for use in the food inustry, although not spark retardant.
Need spark retardant forklift forks? Send us technical details on what you need: length, width, thickness, and if you have a photo of your current forks send that as well. Contact us or call us at (616) 796-6638.