My Cart: 0 item(s)
Two-Stage Tapered Forks (Double Tapered Forks)
- Forks designed for increased stability when handling longer or deep stacks of lumber.
- Shorter but more durable tip for easier entry into lumber stack.
- 20% from fork tip is 50% of full thickness which can reduce fork deflection.
- Option of polishing top of fork blade to reduce friction.
- Recommended on forks 72 in. and longer
Need two-stage taper forklift forks? Send us technical details on what you need: length, width, thickness, and if you have a photo of your current forks send that as well. Contact us or call us at (616) 796-6638.