Electrical parts in a forklift are subject to wear and tear just like any other tune up parts and engine components. At Intella Parts, we carry a full line of top-quality replacement parts for most major forklift brands. We offer competitive prices and excellent customer service.
All of our electrical parts are designed to the specifications of the original parts, and each one meets or exceeds OEM quality. Whether you run Bobcat, Caterpillar, Doosan, Yale, or an older Hyster forklift, we can help you find the part you need.
Our catalog features more than 5 million parts cross-referenced for major equipment manufacturers. In addition, a customizable search feature makes it easy to find a variety of tune up parts to meet your equipment maintenance and repair needs, including:
- Distributors ensure that each spark plug gets the right amount of power at the right time during operation.
- Spark plugs generate a spark that fires internal combustion components. They should be replaced after every 500 hours of operation.
- Ignition wire sets at Intella Parts use premium cables and come equipped with all of the features of factory OEM parts.
- Glow plugs help the ignition process of diesel forklifts by lighting for a brief period before the engine is cranked.
- Relay assemblies and switches regulate how much electrical current reaches forklift engine components. If they are faulty, surges may occur.
Our entire company is committed to the three pillars of quality, safety, and customer service, making us the go-to vendor for every forklift replacement part. Browse our online inventory with over 6 million part entries, or contact our dedicated support team by calling 616-796-6638 today.